Visual and Brand Designer (m/f)
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. And we are on a good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Zalando, and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
But LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we have to work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But we have everything to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern airy working environment, and that world-class teams deserve the best software stack money can buy.
As Visual and Brand Designer of the LeanIX marketing team, you will be responsible for creating the unique design language of the company. You will produce designs for the website, company blog, social media, ads, and our marketing content (e.g. white papers, presentations, brochures). In close cooperation with the marketing team, you will visually support the messages we send to prospects and customers. Your work helps to convey the LeanIX brand through a creative and effective design. You will excel in this role if you breathe pixel perfect design and are a creator that prospers in fast paced environment. To ensure a holistic view of the consistent LeanIX design you will be part of the “Design Tribe” which also includes our Product UX and Interaction Designers.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Enhance visual remark-ability in LeanIX’s creative assets. This includes a wide range of marketing content: website graphics, landing pages, blog, social media, ads, presentations, event branding and collaterals
- Produce publish-ready designs with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator/ InDesign)
- Collaborate with the marketing team to visually emphasize key messages sent to prospects and customers
- Develop guidelines and processes to ensure company-wide consistency in design
- An office full of bright minds to connect and collaborate with
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum three years of experience as a designer
- Expert level in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator /InDesign)
- Extreme detail-orientation with an obsession for consistency
- Ongoing interest and competence in the best design and technology practices
- Experience in development and maintenance of brand style guidelines and assets
- Working proficiency in English
- Knowledge of CSS3, responsive design, and HTML5 is a plus
- A natural, optimistic problem-solver
- A portfolio with strong design samples