Associate Graphic Designer
Our lively advertising agency is looking for a talented graphic designer to join our creative team! This person will be responsible for designing advertising creative, including responsive websites, digital and traditional advertising campaigns for print, web, and social media, and branding for our progressive political and responsible corporate clients.
- Have a great attitude, a willingness to learn, and to work hard
- Collaborate with the creative and strategy teams to brainstorm, conceptualize, and assist in the execution of impactful, client-ready advertising creative, often on tight deadlines
- Collaborate with the web development team to help create site maps, wireframes, mockups, visual guidelines, interactive prototypes, and development-ready designs, as well as observe stakeholder interviews and moderated or unmoderated user testing
- Create branding and identity materials for clients/campaigns, including logos, guidelines for brand management, and collateral
- Demonstrated familiarity with current design principles, trends, and best practices
- Ability to provide and receive feedback in a positive and constructive manner
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition, Premier, After Effects, XD, InDesign, Animate) and familiarity with Figma
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles, best practices, responsive design, and an understanding of HTML, CSS, and Wordpress
Please note: Inexperience with any of the above will not rule out otherwise qualified applicants with exceptional design ability, as we are happy to train you on the specific software and deliverables we work with regularly.
C+K offers a full benefits package which includes: medical insurance (Gold-level reference plan is 100% paid by employer), options for dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with company contribution, short-term disability, flexible spending accounts, transportation benefits, paid time off, and paid holidays. C+K is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is remote within the continental United States, or in-office (including flex schedules between office/home) in Washington, DC (a small number of location exclusions apply)
Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills, but our compensation assumption for this position is a base salary of $60k-64k, with significant bonuses based on company and individual performance (averaging 1-3 months salary).
How to Apply:
Please send your résumé, cover letter, and a PDF of 5-15 samples of your best work or a link to an online portfolio, to email@example.com