You will have the opportunity to:
- Establish a deep knowledge of EQUITYMULTIPLE’s brand, our platform and product suite, audiences, marketing channels and collateral.
- Partner with product and marketing stakeholders to develop and evolve our unique visual brand identity, and direction; guide the creation of an authentic, consistent narrative across all experiences, for both developer and enterprise audiences.
- Own high-level, broad scope design projects, including potential redesign of EquityMultiple’s core marketing pages.
- Manage any design agency or freelance relationships, keeping projects on track with clearly defined priorities, expectations, and timelines.
- Own the visual language and design patterns of EQUITYMULTIPLE’s brand.
- Drive positive internal awareness of design trends, brand standards and processes, through a design culture of open collaboration, accessibility, and knowledge sharing.
- Consistently deliver high-quality design deliverables for stakeholders across the org, on time.
- Provide creative support across EQUITYMULTIPLE’s lines of business (e.g., Investor Relations, Sales, Real Estate Originations, Operations)Empower EQUITYMULTIPLE’s sales and biz dev teams: Create sales collateral and provide qualification assistance to help sales and investor relations acquire and retain more customers.
We are looking for someone that is:
- Driven by ideas: you dive into new subject material, devour it three meals a day, and transform yourself into an authority on the topic.
- Strong willed, but not combative. You are able to gracefully give, receive, and incorporate candid feedback, as well as approach design thinking from the systems-level and lead pattern-level design critiques.
- Comfortable working across teams and owning projects: you can quantify the qualitative, qualify the quantitative, define success, and manage and advocate for a project with many moving parts to completion.
- Top notch analytical skills and focused attention to detail, plus a knack for communicating complex technical concepts in the widely-accessible and straightforward way.
- Motivated to deliver for our customers: EQUITYMULTIPLE’s product and marketing teams are driven by empathy. We don’t just want to tell a good story, we convey our value proposition honestly and accurately to the right investors at the right moment in their decision-making process.
- Understands the difference between ‘perfect and ready to launch’ and ‘perfectionism.’
- 5-7 years of experience in creative/art marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of all aspects of brand identity, including typography, iconography, illustration, visual language and messaging.
- Strong portfolio with incredible content and measurable results; ensure you include a portfolio link when applying.
- Proven track record and portfolio that shows success and failures and the ability to articulate the details of target audience, goals and outcome, and how you could improve it.
- Excellent communicator, collaborator, and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions (e.g., artistic testing).
- Mastery of vector-based design tools (such as Illustrator or Sketch)
- Awareness of current design and digital media best practices.
These qualifications would give you a leg up:
- Experience with animation and motion design is a plus.
- Preference to personal finance or FinTech industry experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Equity in a fast growing company for every employee
- Flexible, results-focused PTO policy
- Vision/health/dental benefits
- Gym reimbursement program
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
EquityMultiple is a leading online investment platform that is leveraging technology to help modernize the real estate industry. Together, our cross disciplinary team is re-imagining how real estate investments are sourced, underwritten and funded, connecting investors to a range of pre-vetted investments across the country. Since 2016, EquityMultiple has executed over 50 commercial real estate transactions with an aggregate value of over $700 million. We are privately funded by leaders in the real estate and finance industries and strategically partnered with Mission Capital, a real estate capital markets firm that’s executed more than $70 billion in transactions. EquityMultiple operates nationally and currently has offices in NYC and San Francisco.
EquityMultiple is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now