Are you someone that would be challenged by working in the EdTech sector, helping influence, guide and teach a varietyof skills? We’re specialists in developing hard and soft skills programs combining instructional design with the latest online tools and solutions and delivering amazing results. We’ve got almost 20 years of experience in building learning initiatives ranging from kids to teens to adults, bringing our methodology and creative to a myriad of challenging situations. Do you have the intuitive design skills and understanding of how individuals think and use digital tools to help our team deliver more amazing results?
To give you a taste of what our environment would be like right now, you’d be working on projects such as:
· Helping speech language professionals interact more effectively with kids with stuttering issues
· Coming up with interactive ways to instruct bakers on the fine points of baking speciality bread.
· Work on simplifying the understanding of privacy issues and their impact on individuals and companies
· Help visualize the complexity of serving alcohol in various situations
These wouldn’t just be back office roles, you would be involved with our production team, project leads and clients, contributing towards the goals of the project.
Redwood Performance Group has been delivering responsive, full-service eLearning since 2003. We’re looking for an experienced digital designer who can (1) create engaging UI and UX experiences, interfaces, motion graphics and design elements that bring eLearning projects to life, and (2) use a range of development and authoring tools to build eLearning courses. You would be working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. If you thrive on seeing your work come to life and knowing your work is supporting learners from individuals to some of Canada’s largest companies, then this job is for you!
· Designing the primary look and feel and creating and sourcing visual assets for eLearning courses.
· Developing and publishing eLearning courses using a variety of authoring tools.
· Working on multiple projects and accommodating team and client feedback.
· Building learning experiences across mobile/tablet and desktop environments.
· A formal education in digital design
· 3+ years of experience in digital graphic design with an emphasis on eLearning design
· Adobe Design Suite — Photoshop, Illustrator, XD
· Articulate Storyline and/or Rise or other authoring tools
· Microsoft Office/Google Suite
We are a Toronto based organization with downtown offices of Queen Street, right now we are all working remotely and probably will continue to work at home offices. We are a small group of professionals that work on big projects and work in a team based structure. We offer a benefits package and believe that a work/life balance is important, extend long weekends when possible and offer profit sharing as part of our competitive compensation package.
If interested, please apply here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/70663e9e