Senior User Interface Designer
Job Location: Remote, but must have a Connecticut residence
SwingU, a golf marketing & mobile app company, is looking for a hard-working Senior User Interface Designer to join the team. The individual will help lead native/web/marketing design in a company with a variety of successful apps on both iOS & Android that reach millions of consumers. This individual will be expected to lead design projects from start to finish. He or she will serve as one of the primary members of the product design team.
About the Role
As a Senior UI Designer at SwingU, you'll help us continue to define the way our products should look, while collaborating with others in a high-demand environment focused on the needs of our users and clients.
You'll be working in a very collaborative environment, and be held to high standards. You must be incredibly persistent, open to feedback/debate and always willing to experiment with new ideas.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with our product team to produce efficient cycles of design work
- Design clear and simple product design solutions for our native apps
- Web-based marketing design for SwingU
- Work with developers on an ongoing basis to improve upon our internal design system and guidelines
- Quickly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Research and validate opportunities that can make a big impact for our business and users.
- Obtain feedback on your designs to iterate and drive improvements in future work
- Own your work.
- You’re competent, skilled and an independent designer who is great at communicating with immediate team members, as well as C-Level executives.
- You love shipping new things. Working alongside our product team means you’ll be moving quickly on a number of projects.
- You have a well-rounded knowledge of design systems and thinking, and what’s possible to execute in code.
- You have experience and passion for using data to improve user experience.
- You can write clean, good looking HTML and SCSS/CSS, and have a good sense for interaction design principles.
- You prefer Sketch over Photoshop/Illustrator, but are comfortable with them as well as other various prototyping tools.
- You never stop working on your craft. When looking at your work over the years, it's clear you've never stopped improving.
- You work well in a remote setting.
What we offer:
- Location: This is a remote position, Connecticut residence required
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous paid time off
About the Company:
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Hartford, CT, SwingU is a golf mobile app, media, and marketing company. The company owns and operates top-rated mobile apps across GPS & scorecard, instruction & training and social & ball tracing. It also offers world-class branded content & marketing services, giving advertisers access to the most engaged daily golf e-newsletter in the world as well as more than 1 million monthly active users across the web, email, social and mobile. Lastly, the company develops customized, one-of-a-kind apps for several of the world’s top golf clubs and instructors. For more company information, please visit www.swingu.com.
We've grown to over 4.5 million registered users of our apps around the globe. Our top-rated app store reviews show our commitment to customer service and innovation in the golf industry. We're passionate about golf and technology and have a truly unique culture.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now