Junior UX Designer
Conversion Fanatics is a rapidly growing conversion rate optimization (CRO) company looking for a full-time UX designer to join our team in our Austin office.
We create and run A/B split-tests on our clients' sites to help visitors to complete specific goals (e.g. purchase a product or sign up for a service).
We do this by making small, but significant, changes to the website, analyzing the effects, and then using the results to suggest further improvements.
As a UX designer, you will be working closely with our project managers to create A/B tests designed to improve user experience for our clients’ websites.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Tweaking the UI/layout of websites to enhance user experience
- Helping devise alternative marketing copy to better connect with website visitors
- Adding important elements that are missing from web pages
- Re-designing new pages from scratch
- Participating in client calls to consult on UX & UI issues as required
- Completing tasks on projects of 20-30 clients at the same time
- Visual design from medium to high-fidelity mockups
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- A UX & UI portfolio featuring case studies of interaction and visual design
- A clear understanding of UX & UI design principals
- Knowledge of software tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, hotjar, Google Analytics, Zeplin, and prototyping tools
- Collaborative spirit and a positive “can-do” attitude
- Ability to quickly switch between different projects for multiple clients
We offer a full-time salary, the ability to expand your portfolio with a wide range of clients and industries, and an opportunity to influence the culture of the agency.
If this sounds right for you, then we invite you to apply. Please include a link to your portfolio and a brief description of your prior UX & UI experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Posted about 1 month ago