Senior Visual Designer
Our mission is to bring value to brands by bringing value to their customers. As a Senior Visual Designer at denkwerk, we want you to have an incredible drive to produce visual work that’s at the forefront of what’s happening in digital media. We’re looking for someone who is equally passionate about designing elegant user interfaces as they are using design thinking, sprints and hackathons as a source of inspiration to solve complex problems.
- Significant experience working with design systems, patterns and principles at a top digital agency in a Senior Designer role or similar
- Experience working collaboratively with UX, designers and coders to build great user and brand experiences — we like team players
- Experience in Prototyping with tools like Principles
- Direct client interaction experience because you’ll be working in agile teams side-by-side with our clients. So if anyone has questions or concerns about the design, you’re up
- Highly conceptual thinking in both visual and interaction design as well as a solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, user interfaces, and navigation
- A strong desire to define the look and feel of what’s next in visual and interaction design as well as an interest in the latest design trends and technology
- Great German or English skills
- To work on projects for Germany and Europe’s biggest brands delivering designs for interfaces that millions of people use every day
- To be an advocate of exceptional design
- To design websites, apps, and combined digital and physical experiences with the end user in mind
Show us what you’re made of and send your complete application along with a description of your three most exciting projects. Don’t forget to include your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Of course, German and English applications are equally welcome!
Vogelsanger Str. 66
denkwerk is owner-managed and one of the most creative agencies in Germany. At its four locations (Cologne/Berlin/Munich/Hamburg), denkwerk employs 210 experts from 14 nations and shapes digital change for leading brands and companies. Customers include companies such as Deutsche Post, Lorenz, MediaMarkt, Motel One, OBI, Santander Bank, Storck, Ströer, Telekom and TUI.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now