Creative Services Specialist - MarComm
The Creative Services Specialist focuses on developing and maintaining a consistent visual image for the health system by conceiving and executing designs for all media including print, digital and web; partnering with and supporting Customer Relationship Managers in the creation and delivery of creative products, maintaining and applying knowledge of the technology necessary to support corporate design needs; leading visual efforts to develop cohesive, high-quality messages for Vidant Health. Ensures that all marketing materials are in support of the overall marketing strategic plan developed by the Vice President.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- At least four years of recent and related experience in a creative services environment, delivering high quality creative design services.
- Highly organized with a strong ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, projects in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient with current creative design and professional office software including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite and MAC platforms.
- Demonstrates independent problem solving, taking initiative to address questions or concerns without prompting.