Graphic Web Designer - Mobile Applications
We're looking for a diverse designer skilled in all areas of design: specifically logo design and website design. We want a designer that has the end-user at heart. Someone that will maintain consistent layout and graphic design skills, with pixel-perfect attention to detail and brand alignment.
You will work directly with our Creative Director to design anything from logos and business cards to websites and landing pages. We would really like someone skilled in logo design and print work that is open to learning web design rather than the opposite. The workload is usually balanced between new design, production, and maintenance work.
You would be working with an all-remote team that’s used to getting work done asynchronously through text-based channels (Basecamp, Email, and Slack conversations). Must be proficient in English, and be comfortable working remotely.
Skills and Traits
Designers have different strengths in different areas. Here are some of the categories we would assess candidates based on. Strength in one area can offset weakness in another.
- You have strong print/logo design shown in your portfolio
- You have digital design experience - website and/or mobile
- You have experience in preparing designs for developer handover
- You have coding and wire framing knowledge and/or a basic understanding of developer workflows
- You are Adobe proficient
- You manage your time effectively, maintain responsibility for your projects, and ensure they always run smoothly
- You have a clear understanding of design thinking and how it helps to drive a project
- 2 months maternity leave/1 month paternity leave
- Flexible vacations
- Paid sick leave
This is a remote position. We're used to working as a dispersed team so you must be cool with collaborating online and asynchronously. We're flexible on schedules. Please include links to previous works and/or portfolio. Individuals ONLY. No recruiters or agencies please.
Entermotion is a creative design and programming studio. We work on a variety of projects for our clients, from identity design to application development. We're a remote-only team dispersed through 11 countries (and counting!)
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a couple quick sentences about why you’d be great for the spot.