This is an excellent position for someone who thrives working in creative environments. You should have experience hacking existing frameworks, and have no problem building your own.
NationBuilder offers everyone the technology and community infrastructure to lead people to greatness. Our customers range from political candidates and nonprofits to corporations - anyone building a community of people to make something happen in the world.
The design team is based in Brooklyn, New York, but working remotely is a possibility if required.
We are looking for someone who...
- Has experience building polished responsive websites and a portfolio to prove it.
- Is strongly visually oriented and precise in code, communication, and documentation.
- Is a pragmatic problem solver, knowing how to find the middle ground between "perfect, but takes forever to code" and "fixes it now, but nobody will ever be able to understand what I did."
- Is a clear and concise communicator with excellent collaboration skills.
- Is humble, passionate about personal growth, and would rather be “better” than “right.”
- Proactively seeks out feedback and welcomes it as an opportunity to grow.
- Has a strong work ethic, a quick learner and is willing to work with a fast-paced team.