As a graphic designer on the Bethel Music design team, you are responsible for bringing creative and artistic visual narratives to the Bethel Music brand. Your designs will touch a variety of projects, from artists albums to social posts. You will work primarily with the Art Director, Creative Director and Marketing Director to create a complete brand for each project assigned to you.
- Interpret the story/narrative of a project and express it visually
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtain brand direction approval through a series of presentations to the Art Director first, then the client and/or stakeholder, refining along the way.
- Help to create brand briefs for each project assigned with a defined art direction that will serve as the visual guide for all marketing assets
- Design all assets for a project
- Be available to assist on project shoots to ensure brand expression and consistency
- Clear communication with the Art Director about any concerns for projects or team dynamics
- Create assets for our social media platforms for projects and evergreen campaigns
- Create assets for all marketing channels as needed: website, merchandise, email, Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube etc.
- Determine metrics to track and deliver a monthly report for streaming platforms
- Monthly meetings and check-in points with Art Director to express any concerns and solutions to any problems that may arise.
- Have a natural artistic ability
- Create graphics that communicate an idea or promote a brand
- A good understanding of best design practice (and ability to design) for all BM Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Google Plus, Twitter).
- Know how to compose an image to professional standard
- Be comfortable accepting client briefs
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to quick turnarounds or brand direction changes
- Be able to cope with the rejection of graphics and/or ideas
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely to Art Director, Senior Leadership and/or Design and Marketing team
- Comfortable working in a team oriented environment
- Fluent in graphic design programs such as, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch
- Attention to detail
Posted 4 months ago