At Lightful, we passionately believe that technology can play a key role in transforming the beyond - profit sector (charities, social enterprises and non profits). By applying the best of technology and latest innovations, we can help people doing good to do even more good.
Our purpose is to strengthen relationships between people who want a better world and the great causes making it happen. Because we believe that through stronger relationships, we can all make more of an impact. We work across multiple areas and partner with a wide variety of inspirational charities and social enterprises.
Lightful is ambitious and growing quickly. We are well backed by a group of passionate, socially minded investors, and have a 40-person team of smart, and equally passionate, individuals.
This role as a digital designer will involve working closely across our teams in Lightful, and with senior stakeholders and leaders in the charity sector. The role will be fast paced, varied, and rewarding.
Lightful Beliefs and Values.
Our Beliefs and Values are integral to the Lightful culture. The Lightful Values are:
• To act with audacity while remembering humility.
• To understand the importance of both listening and leadership.
• To practice generosity whilst showing accountability.
• These all lay on the foundation of respect and integrity.
Our hero is…
Someone with previous design experience, to join our fast-growing team, fighting against bad pixels. You will work closely with our product and development teams to create cutting edge user experiences for our platform and services projects.
You have a killer portfolio, with projects demonstrating your impressive skills. You live for design best practices and trends in web/mobile/digital design.
You know Sketch and Adobe Suite better than your tube stop. Ideally, you bring a degree in Design or Visual Communication.
• Previous experience as Digital Designer, working on both desktop and mobile design products.
• Experience understanding and interpreting user research and product requirements.
• Ability to create sitemaps, user journeys, flows and information architecture.
• Ability to build wireframes and interactive prototypes for user testing.
• Experience with software such as Sketch, Marvel App and Adobe CC.
• Solid understanding of UX and usability best practices.
• Knowledge of good design principles like typography, white space and colour.
• A varied and robust portfolio of projects showing and demonstrating varied experience.
• An evident passion for User Experiences and User Interfaces.
• A good understanding of best practices and trends in web/mobile/digital design.
• Ability to communicate clearly and provide clear rationale for design decisions.
• Experience working with an Agile software development team.
• An understanding of HTML/CSS preferable, but not required.
• Ability to multitask and prioritise.
• Excellent team player with a positive, fun and can-do attitude.
• Self-starter who is able to take initiative and work self-responsible.
You will be a part of our vibrant culture that fosters personal growth and development. As we expand, you will be given the opportunity to thrive in a close-knit team environment.
• Amazing office in Second Home Shoreditch, London.
• Free coffee, tea and fruit in the office.
• Competitive salary.
• Comprehensive benefits package.
• Free gym.
• Free yoga.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Childcare vouchers.
• Stock options.
Do you dream in pixels, and do you want to help bring cutting-edge design to the sector that needs it the most? This role is for you!Posted about 2 months ago Apply Now