We are hiring a Graphic Designer for Barstool Sports located in New York, NY.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing creative assets across Barstool Sports, both online and offline, primarily for the e-commerce and consumer product business. The ideal candidate knows the brand and is agile.
- Develop concepts and designs for marketing campaigns, ecommerce, social, paid, email and consumer products (esp t-shirts) across Barstool and its other properties.
- Brand development (logo & identity) for new Barstool initiatives.
- Design and deliver high-quality design from concept to launch.
- Work with content team on creating their vision and work through necessary rounds of approval.
- Create templates to be more efficient on social, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, event signage, and collateral as needed.
- Work on multiple projects at a time with varying deadlines.
- 3+ years of design across web, commerce and events.
- Follow the Barstool brand - you know our story, content and talent.
- Highly creative, self-motivated individual who can work well alone or as part of a team.
- Highly organized and detail-obsessed.
With your cover letter, share links to your portfolio and relevant work.Posted 4 months ago Apply Now