Mammoth Creative Co. is looking for a creative director to help lead our creative team. We want someone with people smarts, who is hungry to learn, and who takes pride in being part of a team that produces excellent creative for a variety of clients.
The creative director is a passionate leader who is looking to build an ace creative department. The creative director oversees the Mammoth graphic design team and works closely with all other creative disciplines. They are a mentor to creative talent. The right creative director will always push the creative team to Do Something Big. They are a strategic thinker, a great presenter, and an avid collaborator.
This position reports to the VP of Creative.
- Ability to translate a visual concept across all consumer media; TV, social, digital, mobile, and beyond.
- Insatiable learner who is a student of the art.
- Proven experience leading a creative team.
- Presentation skill, ability to recommend and sell a concept to internal and external audiences.
- Listens intently.
- Ability to cast vision and a willingness to dig in when the team needs you.
- Solves big challenges with creativity.
- Minimum three years of creative leadership experience.
Mammoth Creative Co. is a full-service agency located in Meriden, Kansas.
IN THIS HERD:
- We work until we are proud of the solution, not to check off a box
- We think big picture and small details
- Take and give constructive criticism
- We are capable of justifying design choices but willing to revise
- We give our best to clients, each other, and ourselves
- We check our ego, are quick to share credit and quicker to own our own mistakes
- We love it like our own
- We never stop growing
PERKS & BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Large variety of clients to work with
- Paid holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Top of the line health plan with vision and dental
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts Plan and Health Savings Accounts
- Matching 401(k)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability – 100% company paid
- Life Insurance – 100% company paid for 2x salary
- Discounts at Mammoth Mechanics and Pharm House Coffee Shop
- Free PTs Coffee and a loaded snack cupboard at the office
- Free Mammoth apparel
- Pet-friendly atmosphere
- Family and work-life balance
Join our herd!
To apply, please submit the following items via the application form below or to email@example.com
1. A detailed cover letter identifying why you believe you are a great fit for this position, as well as identifying why your experience and approach make you most eligible.
2. Your resume.
3. Your portfolio demonstrating capabilities.