Senior UX Product Designer
Senior UX Product Designer
We are looking for a Senior UX Product Designer to build incredible user experiences across all of our digital mediums and devices. As the UX Product Designer at AffiniPay, you will focus on public facing product, internal tools, and user testing. You will collaborate with teams of Engineers, Product Managers, and business team members throughout our innovation process – from crafting user flows and wireframes to building interface mockups and prototypes. Throughout this process, you will learn what our users need, advocate for them, and ensure that the final product exceeds their expectations.
- You contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment.
- You create user-centered designs by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability analysis.
- You use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- You design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
- You drive the design review cycle and design requirements independently.
- You develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- You develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
- You present design work to the product team, engineering team, and AffiniPay executives for review and feedback.
- You complete and present UX research that provides context to new projects and ideas
- You study site analytics to gain knowledge about historical audience behavior
- You lead user testing initiatives ranging from informal to large-scale
- You develop flow diagrams to demonstrate interactive functionality and animated interface elements
- Demonstrated experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, hybrid designer, or similar role.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience building user-centered design solutions.
- 3+ years of experience crafting iterative designs, working closely with customers and peers and developers from inception through implementation.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Exude a real passion for building extraordinary interaction experiences.
- Great eye for visual design and layout.
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environment.
With over a decade of experience as a leader in financial technology, our AffiniPay development team has built a proprietary, end-to-end payment system that is used by tens of thousands of professionals and organizations across a variety of industries. Our robust platform is driving professional practices forward and improving the way that professionals get paid. Additionally, this platform was specifically developed to provide flexible payment integration options for developers in other industries to help them create custom payment solutions, and has been integrated into dozens of software products. We are facing interesting and unique problems as we look to change the professional payment industry.
Affini-Perks! We've got you covered...
Competitive compensation structure
401K with automatic 5% company contribution
100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
100% Company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Competitive PTO plan
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Fun destination quarterly meetings
AffiniPay Swag Package
Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of Austin's fastest growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Posted 7 months ago Apply Now