Mid-Senior Front-end developer
Prospa, Australia's #1 online lender to small businesses.
We are a visionary FinTech leader that changes the lives of under-serviced small business owners in Australia. We build innovative and easy to use financial products that help small businesses achieve their dreams, by providing fast and easy funding pathways around their business challenges.
We are proud to say that on our journey so far we have helped over 12,000 small business customers across Australia, injecting over half a billion dollars into the Australian economy, and counting.
Prospa is extremely passionate about its people. Their diversity, skills, and passion are the foundation of what we deliver to our customers. Our people, in turn, are driven by our values.
The Prospa values
Obsess About Customers
We don’t just listen, we hear what’s important.
5* Trustpilot Customer Rating (9.8/10)
Be Bold, Open and Real
Have the courage to take smart risks.
Winner - 2017 FinTech Australia ‘Finnie’ Award for ‘Best Leaders’
We’re driven by the start-up mentality.
Winner - 2018 Financial Times High-Growth Companies (Asia Pacific)
Deliver Value Fast
We celebrate outcomes not process.
Winner - 2015 Deloitte Tech Fast 50 (Almost 7000% growth in three years)
The work of a true genius is making the complex simple.
Winner - 2017 Fintech Business Awards ‘Lending Innovator’
Success comes from embracing different perspectives.
4.6* Glassdoor Staff Happiness Rating & 2018 Aon Best Employer
Our technology team consists of passionate and talented people and we're going through a period of rapid growth. In this role you are responsible for translating a wide range of both simple and complex designs into real working features and functionality. This can be anything from a landing page all the way through to a fully functional web or mobile application. You will work closely with our Product and Design team as the technical authority, contributing to how we achieve the desired outcomes. Daily life generally includes stand-ups, code reviews, workshops, meet-ups and plenty of laughs along the way.
- Creating user facing features, working closely with Design to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Collaborating with the rest of the software engineering team, consuming their APIs and ensuring that the end-to-end experience meets the functional and UX/UI aspects of the Design and Product team.
- Measuring success by the overall quality, robustness and responsiveness of the application.
- Help create the online - Prospa Design Language
Key responsibilities include
- Consulting with UX/UI about implementation of design
- Building the UI for Prospa’s products
- Building and maintaining reusable code and libraries for future use
- Code review other team members’ work, paying attention to patterns and practices of the team
What you'll need
- Approximately 5 years of frontend development experience
- Minimum 2 years using Angular 1.4/ 2/ 4/ AngularJS and TypeScript
Other relevant technical experience includes
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS/ LESS/ STYLUS
- Webpack, Gulp, build tools in general
- Wordpress experience
You have an eye for detail and you're obsessed with the creation of beautiful, robust and responsive products - you are able to add the polish wherever it’s needed.
You have a passion for exploring new technologies and you pay attention to technology changes. You actively share your knowledge with your wider team so that they can grow as a unit.
Above all, you are adaptable and eager to work in a dynamic environment.
Come and Join Our Team
If you can see yourself at Prospa and feel you can contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please apply now.
We embrace diversity in our people and our thinking and provide a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and respectful environment. We celebrate who you are, recognise & reward great achievements, and actively provide our people the same great experience we provide our customers.
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
With the greatest respect CV's will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.Posted 4 months ago Apply Now