Sr CX Designer
Copious is on a mission to rid the world of bad customer experiences [CX], one touchpoint a time. We won't be satisfied until every CX makes people smile and businesses thrive. Want to join us in our mission? Read on.
It doesn't matter if we're creating digital experiences in-store, online, or on-the-go. Or whether it's CX for commerce, apps, websites, or The Next Big Thing. We got this.
With each client being unique, we get to solve new and interesting challenge every day. As a Sr CX Designer you'll solve these problems side-by-side with our team. And yeah, you'll be doing your fair share of production graphics, but that's what it takes to hone our design chops.
You'll Be Successful as the Sr. CX Designer if
- You're already striving to make bad CX great.
- You desire to learn and get better every day.
- You've got a teachable and eager attitude. You're cool under pressure and can keep it together.
- You have a proficient knowledge and understanding of the design agency business.
- You’re comfortable working with hard deadlines.
- You can handle and turn client criticism/feedback to actionable tasks.
- You have the ability to sell your ideas, vision, and work to peers/clients without being rude or sensitive.
- You're focused and driven, but know how to have a good time.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity/willing to figure things out.
- Reading Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service [Disney] gets you fired up.
- You value engaging relationships with your peers.
- You get bored if you do the same thing or aren't solving new problems.
What You'll Bring
- Collaboration, positivity, pragmatism, hustle, and confidence.
- Solid design principles - color, typography, layout, space, color, size.
- A good understanding how websites work and function on modern browsers.
- Experience designing UX/UI for ecommerce, digital products, or apps.
- Comfort and professionalism engaging with others.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Sketch, and InVision
What We'll Give You
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Paid parking spot OR paid Trimet Pass
- Robust and paid medical benefits
- Unlimited PTO vacation
- 401k after 12 months of employment
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- A [new] macbook for work/personal use as long as you remain at Copious.
- Hands-on opportunity solving problems that make a difference in the lives of our clients’ customers.
- Potential to help grow the business and stamp your name on it’s success.
- Ability to lead other designers.
- A harmonious balance between home and work-life.
- An effective and focused team of caring, supportive, and authentic people.
Posted 4 months ago