CX Design Internship
Copious is on a mission to rid the world of bad CX, one touchpoint a time. We won't be satisfied until every CX makes people smile and businesses thrive. Want to join us in our mission? Read on.
It doesn't matter if we're creating digital experiences in-store, online, or on-the-go. Or whether it's CX for commerce, apps, websites, or The Next Big Thing. We got this.
With each client being unique, we get to solve new and interesting challenge every day. As a CX Design Intern, you'll solve these problems side-by-side with our team. And yeah, you'll be doing your fair share of production graphics, but that's what it takes to hone our design chops.
This is a paid internship.
You'll Be Successful At Copious If
- You're already striving to make bad CX great.
- You desire to learn and get better every day.
- You've got a teachable and eager attitude
- You're cool under pressure and can keep it together.
- You've got the basics UI/UX design principles down pat.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity/willing to figure things out
- Reading Be Our Guest: Perfecting the Art of Customer Service (Disney) gets you fired up.
- You're focused and driven, but know how to have a good time.
- You already embody the spirit of our core values in your day-to-day life.
- You value healthy, engaging relationships with people.
- You get bored if you do the same thing or aren't solving new problems.
What You'll Bring
- Collaboration, trust, positivity, pragmatism, hustle, humility, and confidence.
- Solid design principles - color, typography, layout, space, color, size.
- Experience designing UX/UI for ecommerce, digital products, or apps.
- Comfort and professionalism engaging with others.
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Sketch, or AdobeXD.
What We'll Give You
- Hands-on experience solving problems and building skills that will help you in your career.
- Experience of how agencies work, new tools, our processes, new ways of thinking, and how to interact with clients and others effectively.
- The potential for a full-time role at Copious.
- A harmonious balance between home and work-life.
- An effective and focused team of caring, supportive, and authentic people.
- Great clients — we're very selective and only work with the best.
Posted about 2 months ago