At Springworks, we want to change the world with the ultimate connected car platform. If you want to make people experience, smile, communicate, dream and remember, then join us - we’d love to have you.
This is a great opportunity to use your complete skill set as a User Researcher, from understanding how people use digital products, user-centric design process, research and usability testing. Get the tools that you need and the responsibility you deserve in a creative and innovative environment!
We are looking for a driven User Researcher to take the lead on creating our research process and methodology for us to understand our users and their needs.
- You will be responsible for designing, conducting, analyzing and reporting on user-centered design research and usability testing for SPARK.
- You will do statistical/qualitative/quantitative analysis with our product team and head of analytics.
- You will with our teams determine the needs of our users and the best way to test for those needs & experiences, create test plans, run the testing (moderating), analyze results, compile reports and do presentations.
- You thrive in an open and honest work environment built for fast feedback loops.
- You're dedicated to improve your skills and pushing your limits as a researcher.
- At least 5 years experience of research background.
- A true team-player, being agile, self-driven and used to communicate and develop ideas together with users, product managers, and developers.
- You're used to challenge conventions, methods and processes to improve yourself and your team.
- You’re as comfortable with conducting user research as creating interactive mockups and concepts.
- You want to work in a team with world-class developers and designers, creating a connected car product that make people smile, communicate and dream.
- A champion of research and usability, knowing when to maintain or challenge standards.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
Posted 3 months ago