Senior Product Designer
Yilu — backed by Lufthansa Group — is on a mission to make traveling truly seamless. Yilu is a powerful B2B platform empowering the world’s leading travel brands to build more functional and personalised user frontends than ever before. With the aim of creating an incredibly reliable travel experience, we are offering connected services and accompanying our travellers throughout their journey!
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our motivated team in Berlin.
- Deliver the solution to customer frictions and needs in accordance with our business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility;
- Collaborate effectively within multi-disciplinary teams including product owners, engineers, marketers, and c-level stakeholders;
- As part of the product team, provide input to the roadmap and product strategy;
- Provide hands-on delivery of UX assets, such as concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Sketch, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools;
- Define visual direction and craft UI interfaces and interaction design for both mobile and desktop, that are intuitive and easy to use;
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions;
- Define and implement best practice design interfaces;
- Insights-driven A/B testing and optimisation;
- Encourage open communication to ensure alignment as well as knowledge transfer within the team and across the company.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a Product Designer or UX/UI Designer;
- Working experience with Sketch and InVision, as well as animation tools like Principle, After Effects, Flinto, etc;
- Proven experience delivering concepts, working with design systems, creating personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc;
- Experience in a startup or tech company is a plus;
- Experience in agile/SCRUM methodologies;
- Experience in designing UI for customer facing apps from concept through to pixel-perfect designs;
- Experience in performing user tests of designs;
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus.
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing multinational team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation;
- Interactive wework office in Potsdamer Platz with a great networking possibility;
- Autonomous and empowering culture with high degree of creative freedom;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and the chance to impact the success of the company;
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism;
- Competitive compensation with benefits;
- Hardware of your choice to make the magic happen!