Senior Product Designer
Y Media Labs is a creative technology company that helps brands re-imagine their customer experiences. We create digital products with purpose that have lasting impact on users' lives and clients' businesses.
Through next generation technologies and world-class design, we help brands like Apple, PayPal, L'Oreal, Home Depot, and Staples develop solutions that drive major business outcomes. Founded in 2009, Y Media Labs is headquartered in Silicon Valley with four offices worldwide including Atlanta, Indianapolis & Bangalore.
We came of age with the invention of the app store. We have mobile in our DNA. We create solutions across the digital ecosystem. But we approach these problems from our mobile roots. Unlike agencies who are born desktop, we are deeply connected to how consumer perception has shifted thanks to the mobile lifestyle.
We have delighted over 407 million users, built over 200+ apps, partnered with 26 Fortune 500 companies, been responsible for over $60 billion in mobile transactions and been featured on the app store over 700+ times!
Portfolio of of our work can be found @ ymedialabs.com/work
Live look into our engineering team @ medium.com/ymedialabs-innovation
Live look into our design team @ dribbble.com/ymedialabs
As a Senior Designer at YML, you will work in collaboration with a (Associate) Creative Director to create extraordinary products and experiences that delight our clients and their customers. In this hands-on role, you will create world-class designs that solve real world problems. A passionate advocate for design, you possess outstanding design skills, and a solid understanding of contemporary product design and prototyping tools and methodologies. As a senior member of the creative team, you will help facilitate the processes, tools and specifications required to bring an exceptional product or experience to market.
This role is key to creating world-class designs, from strategy through completion. We are what we make, and your design talent and “can do” attitude will be critical to our ongoing success.
This position reports to a (Associate) Creative Director.
- Partner with multi-discipline teams to help identify user needs, define product strategy
- Create exceptional, comprehensive design systems for a digital product or experience
- Develop compelling design content for pitches and presentations
- Convincingly present designs for a product/experience to internal stakeholders and clients
- Actively participate as part of a team to create compelling prototypes and presentations
- Oversee parts of the project process to ensure high quality design at every phase
- Play an active role in developing best-in-class product design practices
- Mentor designers to reach their maximum potential and do their best work
- Extraordinary — you have a very high quality of design craft and original design thinking
- Collaborative — a natural team player, you are proactive about soliciting and giving feedback
- Clear — you are an excellent communicator: written, visual and presentation
- Exceptional — you have exciting and original product ideas, and outstanding design ability
- Passionate — about technology with an ambition to create the future for YML and our clients
- An outstanding portfolio of distinctive digital product/experience designs
- Mastery of contemporary design and prototyping best practices and tools
- Experience working at a top-tier product company or digital agency
P.S. We are always on the lookout for passionate and hard working individuals to join our talented team, so if you have any friends whom might be interested, please refer to www.ymedialabs.com/careers for more details.
--Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now