Lead Product Designer
TixTrack is re-inventing the way live entertainment companies and attractions sell tickets to their events. Our software is used by industry leaders such as The Walt Disney Company, Cirque du Soleil, Meow Wolf and The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Through our platforms, we’ll sell over $1 billion dollars in tickets in 2022. Our products have been driving tremendous growth for our customers' sales and, as a result, TixTrack is now experiencing our fastest growth ever. We’re looking for a great Lead Designer to help continue our success!
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company as the lead designer for our live entertainment ticketing system. You will help transform the ticketing industry by designing a ticket buying process that both increases sales and is pleasant for ticket buyers. In this role you will collaborate with founders, product managers, engineers and customers to design simple, user-friendly and beautiful designs for all things TixTrack including the UI for our web-based software.
- Experience creating highly intuitive and beautiful user interfaces across a variety of environments (web apps, dashboards, e-commerce, mobile etc.)
- Introduce UI patterns and best practices which ultimately define TixTrack’s visual language.
- A passion for solving complex problems while owning all aspects of the design (user experience, visual & interaction design).
- Excellent design skills using tools like Figma.
- Experience designing re-usable web component libraries for front end frameworks like React, Vue or Angular.
- Keen understanding of color theory, web typography, and user psychology.
- An online portfolio with an outstanding body of work that demonstrates experience designing intuitive web-based interfaces.
Other nice to haves:
- Ability to code HTML/CSS/SASS/LESS.
- Experience designing for e-commerce, enterprise software or mobile apps.
A bachelor's degree in a design-related discipline such as graphic design, human-computer interaction or communications is preferred.
Benefits and Work Environment
This is a remote position in a remote-first company. Although we are serious about success, we strive for a fun and friendly work environment where everyone enjoys their job. TixTrack is a young company, but unlike many companies of our size, we are already profitable.
- Competitive salary and equity opportunities.
- Full healthcare benefits (Medical PPO, Dental, Vision).
- Generous paid vacation and holidays.