At Doist, our mission is to inspire the workplace of the future by creating simple yet powerful productivity tools that promote a calmer, more balanced, more fulfilling way to work and live.
We envision a future in which people can work without distractions from anywhere in the world on things that they are passionate about, and then unplug at the end of the day with the reassuring peace-of-mind that their tasks and teamwork are accounted for.
We are a multidisciplinary team that’s passionate about creating products, like Todoist and Twist, that improve people’s lives. We thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and seek to change how productivity tools are made.
When you become a Doister, you’re not only joining a global, remote-first company, but a team of 62 people (and counting!) who value:
- Inclusivity, open-mindedness, and diversity
- Taking care of ourselves and each other
- Empowering people to live fulfilling lives
- Making long-term decisions, even if they’re harder
Our values aren’t just meant to paint a nice picture—they are the core of how we think, work, and interact.
We invite you to learn more about us, our values, and how we work at our Ambition & Balance blog.
Doist’s Design team crafts engaging experiences to make people’s lives more productive. Whether ideating marketing pages or functional interfaces, design is always a core priority for Doist. We are now looking for a very talented designer to join our international team.
As a Product Designer at Doist, you’ll have an opportunity to collaborate not only with the other designers in the team, but also with members of the development and marketing teams to make sure that our apps are not just effective, but aesthetically pleasing and promote balance. At Doist, we aim to create the best cross-platform apps, so you will always be working on cross-platform solutions for both our products—Todoist and Twist.
To thrive as a Product Designer at Doist:
- You are comfortable working across platforms and have knowledge of the Android, Windows and iOS Interface Guidelines
- You have experience working on Android apps
- You are skilled in user experience, interface and marketing design
- You have experience with apps accessibility, animations, user flows
- You pay attention to the finer details and love what you do
- You are responsible, a team-player and a comfortable taking initiative
- Your are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are comfortable communicating with a multicultural team with diverse communication styles
- Icon and illustration work
- English copy-write experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and GIT
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will grow for decades to come. We’ve built a benefits package that invests in our employee’s long-term personal and professional growth and well-being. Here’s a sample of what that includes:
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible schedule and location. This is a fully remote position, so you can work from wherever you please and on a schedule that works best for you. All you need is a computer and access to a stable internet connection (which we sponsor!).
- Generous paid vacation + national holidays. You’ll receive 5 weeks of paid time off + national holidays where you live.
- Paid parental leave. 18 weeks of paid maternity leave and 5 weeks of paid paternity/adoption leave.
- Healthy snacks. You’ll have a budget to spend on fruit, nuts, and any other healthy snacks you need to keep you energized throughout the day.
- Amazing people. Being a part of the Doist team means you get to work with incredibly diverse, talented people who also enjoy having fun!
- Annual company retreats. Although we work remotely, we still enjoy bringing the whole team together to get to know each other, bond, and have face-to-face discussions in places like Spain (2015), Iceland (2016), Greece (2017), and Chile (2018).
- Education stipend. You’ll have a monthly budget to buy books, courses, and other resources you need to continue learning and developing.
- Meaningful work. Working at Doist isn’t just about getting a job done; it’s about working together to positively influence people and teams all over the world.
- And much more!
All information collected through this application is stored in Workable, Doist’s Applicant Tracking System, where it will be used for recruitment purposes only. For more information on how we handle candidate data at Doist, we invite you to review our recruitment privacy notice. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted 29 days ago