At AngelList, we fundamentally believe in startups.
We’re building the definitive platform for startups — where they raise money (http://angel.co/), build teams (http://alist.co/ & http://angel.co/talent), and launch their products (http://producthunt.com/).
We're also creating a unique design culture where designers and engineers define and ship products together. Teams are small and built on mutual respect, high trust, and low management. At AngelList, designers and engineers take direct product ownership.
It's not a fit for everyone, but when it is a fit it’s one of the most rewarding places to work.
The Fundraising Team
The fundraising team is fundamentally altering how startups raise money by replacing early-stage venture capital with modern technology. We have delivered over $750M to startups and helped investors raise more than 2,000 funds. Our infrastructure allows investors to build on top of AngelList instead of a traditional VC. This will result in a more innovative, efficient & fair market.
- Work within cross-functional (design, engineering, ops) teams to iterate on existing products and invent new ones
- Talk to users to identify their core problems and needs and translate these into product
- Combine design thinking with execution, to produce industry-leading work
- Be a generalist, with understanding of your strengths and weaknesses across the user experience design spectrum
- Take ownership of projects and manage multiple priorities against deadlines
- Work with other designers to develop the AngelList suite of products
- A strong online portfolio showcasing your best work.
- A track record of launching successful projects
- Experience designing products and experiences at scale
- Comfort with, and curiosity about, working outside of a traditional narrow design role
- The ability to explore and test a breadth of approaches with a pen or prototype
- Strong verbal and written communication skills