First, an overview
We're a fast-growing company built by a team dedicated to creating a meaningful impact on the world. In an age where innovation is happening all around us, there's one commonality–people are driving these changes. If they're in unhealthy environments, innovation will slow down.
That's why we offer a people management solution that helps companies put employees first.
We offer performance reviews, employee engagement surveys, real-time feedback, weekly check-ins, and goal setting in a way that allows companies to focus on employee development, growth, and engagement. We launched in summer 2015 and have grown to over 750 customers around the world.
Along the way, we've raised $10+ million in funding from Thrive Capital, Khosla Ventures, Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Marc Benioff, and others.
It's also why we care so much about our own culture:
- We value collaboration, drive, ownership, and honesty.
- We encourage and promote professional growth and development.
- We offer competitive salary, equity, and benefits.
- We have a centrally located FiDi office.
- We have a flexible vacation/time-off policy.
- We offer other fun perks like continuous learning reimbursements, office snacks & team trips.
Now, the role
You're a Product Designer and you're sure of your process. You been at it for 5+ years and enjoy sharing your knowledge with your fellow teammates. Research isn't just a buzzword to you, it's a constant state of learning about your customers. You over-invest in the visual and interaction portion of your work and consider yourself a craftsperson. You're based in San Francisco or are willing to relocate.
Everything is your problem. You care about why you're building something, not just what. You consider the technical, product, and business needs of the company with each decision.
What you'll do
Because our team is small, you’ll be given lots of responsibility and opportunities to impact the overall product and business. You'll work with the team to build product-defining features as well as be a decision maker in what direction we take the product.
- You'll collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to help identify the needs of our customers, prioritize our efforts, tirelessly iterate, and ship world-class solutions.
- You'll socialize the design process to non-product functions.
- You'll embody our principles (empathy, craft, focus, anxiety-free).
- You'll push our visual and interaction execution further.
And bonus points for:
- Strong portfolio of high-quality visual and interaction design execution
- Prior experience designing for desktop platforms
- Prior experience in SaaS companies or People Management software
- Comfortable working independently and elevating design thinking
- Ability to work within our established frameworks and contribute to them
- Working on design teams before
Lattice is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Lattice is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now