Fortis Riders is in search of a product designer with a background in graphic design.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with a highly appreciative set of users on a global travel product.
- Evaluate complex data and make it easily digestible by users.
- Work alongside our engineering team to design, prototype, and build elegant and fun solutions.
- Mentor interns.
- Collaborate with talented designers.
- Help craft the next generation of the digital experience at Fortis Riders, including our client-facing app store.
- Enable, protect, and care for the world’s most discerning travelers.
- Hold an undergraduate degree in Graphic Design or relevant experience.
- 6+ years experience in relevant design fields.
- At least 3+ years working on product experiences.
- Can decompose a complex system and delight in simplifying the experience for users.
- Love user feedback, analyzing user behavior, and iterating on designs.
- Have read all those posts about design systems and have been looking for an opportunity to create one.
- Have an interest in HTML and CSS and are not afraid to move pixels in code.
- Like to learn about interesting cities, people, and culture.
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Deep understanding of typography, typographic systems, and information automation.
- Live in or be willing to relocate to Greenville, SC.
About Fortis Riders:
Fortis Riders delivers secure chauffeured service for the world’s most discerning travelers. Across 1,000 cities and well over 100 countries, we partner with the world’s best chauffeurs to help principals get more out of every day.
Our vision: Inspired by God’s masterful care and working for His glory, Fortis Riders is creating a legendary level of service for elite private travel.
Our values: We value welcoming challenges; caring like a 5-star concierge; bringing truth, beauty, and goodness into our corner of God’s world; setting the thermostat to joy; and believing we are just getting started.
Founded in 2000, Fortis Riders picks up more private jet owners than any other chauffeured service in the world. With offices in Greenville, South Carolina and Hong Kong, Fortis Riders provides secure transportation with services including armored vehicles, executive protection, and advance reports. Using its own patented secure communication system, Fortis Riders provides real-time information to all parties on a ride—private pilot, passenger, scheduler, chauffeur, and executive assistant. Fortis Riders has been listed on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies 8 of the last 9 years.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now