Loop’s (loop.us) mission is to simplify logistics payments. We make sense of the chaos of legacy systems (read: paperwork and software stuck in the 80s) in order to replace them with our modern, intuitive platform. We are transforming how the supply chain industry understands its bottomline.
We’re a Series A stage startup that’s raised over $25MM from investors like Founders Fund, Susa Ventures, 8VC. We’ve closed enterprise customers within 5 months of company founding, with 6 figure multi-year contracts. Our transaction volume processed grows 250% monthly.
The founding team is made up of software engineers, data scientists and product designers who are passionate about logistics and fintech. We are backed by Founders Fund, 8VC, Susa Ventures, Flexport and other strategic investors. Our team members join us from companies like Uber, Google, Flexport, Intuit and Rakuten.
About the job
We’re looking for a product designer that appreciates the massive opportunity that human-centered design poses for the supply chain industry to join Loop’s core product team. If you get energy from creating clever visual shorthand, building workflows that feel like magic, and developing adaptable systems, this might be the opportunity of a lifetime.
What you’ll do
- Product strategy - Contribute to our digital transformation strategy through design
- Prototyping - Iterate and visualize concepts at every level of fidelity. Familiarity with Figma appreciated!
- Decomposition - Createsimple, intuitive building blocks that make up sophisticated solutions
- UI/Visual design - Lay the groundwork for beautiful interfaces and interaction metaphors
You will have great autonomy over your work, so a wide skill set is necessary. However, you could also be passionate in growing or flexing in one area. You might be the kind of designer who prototypes every micro-interaction, or the kind who loves data visualization. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Benefits & Perks
- Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
- Insurance premiums covered 100% for you
- Unlimited PTO
- Fireside chats with industry leading keynote speakers
- Quarterly offsites in locales such as Napa and Tahoe
- Generous professional development budget to feed your curiosity
- Physical and Mental fitness subsidies for yoga, meditation, gym, or ski memberships