Mid-weight UX/UI Designer
Are you creative, innovative and ahead on leading industry standards? If so we want you on our team.
Our team is growing and you could be an integral member. This will not be your run of the mill UX/UI role. You will be required to be an ideas person and actively bring ideas to the table to help create and enhance our design vision. Responsibilities would include brainstorming, designing graphical elements across our website, investment platform, social media, brand and much more. The role would require you to work closely with Creative Directors, Filmmakers, Marketing Department and various stakeholders to interpret ideas and offer concepts and solutions to create usable, appealing and amazing designs.
- Industry/agency experience in a digital capacity
- Solid knowledge of Sketch (Photoshop and Illustration beneficial but not necessary)
- A clear understanding of usability, user-centred design and web standards
- Strong design portfolio reflecting solid UI and a deep understanding of interaction design
- Present ideas and drafts to internal teams/stakeholders
- Understanding of information architecture, user flows and user experience testing
- Prototyping ability (preferably within Sketch)
- The ability to perform under pressure and meet set deadlines
- Strong interest in emotional design
- An interest in cryptocurrency and supercars is beneficial but not necessary
Who are Bitstocks?
We are London’s first Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market advisory firm. Established in 2014, our primary objective is to simplify cryptocurrency investment and provide the services for investors to be able to confidently and safely secure and grow their cryptocurrency wealth. We are fierce advocates of the innovative technology and the financial revolution cryptocurrency offers by enabling true decentralised and individual financial sovereignty.
To apply, attach or provide a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now