Senior Designer UX/UI (m/f/d)
BIOTRONIK is one of the leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular implants and catheters for cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology and vascular intervention. As a globally active company headquartered in Berlin, Germany, we develop, produce and distribute high-quality medical products based on the latest technology and research. Our success is based on the competence and results-oriented cooperation of our employees.
Through innovation, BIOLAB aims to create the next big thing in the fields of biomedical engineering and healthcare that strengthen BIOTRONIK’s core business. We want to advance the future of healthcare by focusing on data-driven technologies to build contemporary digital businesses and physical products as well as new business models. Our DNA is centered around the co-creation of engineering, technology, design and venture building for the benefit of mankind.
- Analyze customer needs to design product visions, product strategies, and the digital user experience for complex hardware and software interfaces
- Develop customer surveys, user journeys, and service blueprints as well as outstanding storyboards and wireframes for new interactive horizons
- Create digital interactive prototypes to bring UX concepts to life
- Prepare presentations for stakeholders and management board
- Strategic and creative execution of the UX Style Guide for the entire BIOTRONIK product portfolio
- University degree in UX/IxD, communication design or related fields
- Several years of work experience in human and planet centric design development
- Broad expertise in the potential of hardware/software overlaps, digital product design, experience design and service design, experience in design research/ethnography would be beneficial
- Strong interest in shaping the digitalization of the medical industry and the future of healthcare
- Excellent knowledge of the latest design tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Experience in all aspects of qualitative and quantitative user research
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence working directly with the management board in German and English
Are you searching for
- a culture of innovation where you can develop creative ideas, experiences and your passion for digital innovations?
- an appreciative and collaborative environment for creating the next big thing in biomedical engineering and healthcare?
- solid business foundations and the ability to enjoy a unique start-up mentality that is back by nearly 60 years of rich corporate heritage?
- a dynamic, young and agile team with initiators and innovators working together on unique solutions in medical technology?
- one of the most beautiful and unique open space workplaces you can imagine in the heart of Berlin Mitte?
- other nice perks such as options for remote work, flexible working models, continuous learning and development opportunities?
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with your portfolio.
Location: Berlin | Working hours: Full-time | Type of contract: Unlimited
Job ID: 42721 | Apply now under: www.biotronik.com/careers or contact Antonia Breu – find Antonia on LinkedIn, call (030 68905 3709) or text (email@example.com) her anytime.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.