UX/UI Designer 🚀
Hey 👋! We're a fast growing fintech company based in London, with offices in the US, Germany and Sweden.
We offer a more flexible ways to pay, both online and in-store. Our focus is on enabling ways for people to split the payment when buying.
We've always been a tech company at heart, trying to push the envelope of what's possible.
What you will do
As a UX/UI designer at Divido, you would work closely with the engineers to create great user experiences that looks beautiful and are easy to use.
Here's a list of things you would be doing:
- Work together with the product team to improve the users experience with Divido.
- Design beautiful UI:s for our web applications.
- Create supporting graphics/illustrations/animations.
- Work closely together with the frontend team to implement UI designs and interactions.
- Work together with our data analysts to continuously improve the product UX.
Bonus points if you...
- know HTML/CSS/JS.
- worked with improving conversion rates using design/UX for e-commerce or similar.
- know how to design original artwork such as icons and illustrations
- are a nice and friendly person
If this sounds interesting to you, please click the button below or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org!Posted about 1 month ago Apply Now