At Nolte creating beautiful, functional designs that contribute seamlessly to user experience is critical to us.
We are looking for an intelligent, proactive and dynamic person, passionate for creating unique digital products to join our team.
As a Product Designer, you will be in charge of setting the product design workflow that will enable streamlined collaboration between our design, management, and engineering teams. To excel at this role, you must have an excellent understanding of how to apply “Design Thinking” methodologies in an agile organization.
- Define the User Experience from end to end.
- Produce user flows, wireframes, user interfaces and prototypes for mobile and web.
- Work with the team to optimize output and ensure that deliverables requested are completed on time.
- Lead the efforts in creating innovative and business oriented UX/UI proposals.
- Be highly communicative and responsive both within your team and with our clients.
- Start with the big picture and employ empathy for the end user to imagine and create experiences that solve problems.
- Work with product managers to sketch ideas and iterate on wireframes.
- Provide final designs and specifications to developers.
- Track design progress, identify potential issues and proactively work on solutions
- Complete thorough UI designs, strive for pixel perfection
- An available portfolio demonstrating conceptual thinking and creative problem solving.
- 5+ years of experience as User Experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role for the web or mobile applications.
- A sharp eye for UI design – you know great how to create awesome UI designs!
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Extensive mastery of Sketch, InVision Photoshop and Illustrator with a strong understanding of when design teams should be using each tool. After Effects and Framer are be a plus.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in best practices for interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and heuristics.
- Experience creating wireframes and highly detailed prototypes for complex user flows in web and mobile applications.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- You must be extremely pragmatic and have exceptional design abilities.
- Experience with B2C software and mobile applications
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- Work with a young, highly-motivated and experienced team.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We attract, develop and retain the best from all backgrounds which requires a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected
- Wellbeing Allowance: We take a holistic approach to physical, emotional, and financial wellness for our team.
- Balancing your life: we provide generous time off policies for everything life throws your way. Whether it's a new baby (new parent leave), a family vacation (flexible vacations policy), or a nasty cold (trust sick leave policy), we've got you covered.
- A great 'Work from home' policy.
Last but not least...
At Nolte we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We offer relocation assistance to the right candidate!
Posted 2 months ago