Shaker is a full-service recruitment marketing agency specializing in highly customized solutions for attracting and retaining the right talent, including authentic employer branding, exceptional creative, and innovative digital experiences. Celebrating 67 years in the industry, Shaker offers unbiased recommendations informed by a business model of trust, passion, and an unwavering commitment to clients' success. Join us in creating compelling, memorable through outstanding design and digital innovation. We seek a detail-oriented graphic artist to contribute to the development of creative concepts to be implemented across visual and interactive media.
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Create interactive design concepts.
- Design mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids, and interface demos.
- Retouch and enhance photos.
- Create animated GIFs.
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Build and maintain a team rapport with creative team personnel, account managers, and project managers.
WHAT DOES YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
Questioning the status quo through dedication to innovative creativity Design, branding, and digital that is beautiful, practical, and experiential Collaboration with other creative types Lunches, happy hours, and epic birthday celebrations with co-workers turned friends
- Strong design portfolio that demonstrates your excellent visual/graphic design skills and understanding of design elements (type, imagery, layout composition)
- At least 1 year of design work experience and 2 years of education (associate's degree), or equivalent
- Independent and team player with collaborative mindset
- Skilled in coupling strategic direction with appropriate design execution
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the latest design toolsets, including Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Comfort and confidence with brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea
- Highly developed and diverse communication skills, with the ability to articulate creative ideas
- Understanding of information architecture and hierarchy
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization, responsibility, and accountability
- Passion for design and commitment to the profession of visual communication
- Our employees are an extension of our family. So we help them care for themselves and their families through an array of health, financial, and other benefits.
- Health, Dental, and life Insurance
- Paid time off
To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shaker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Shaker does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Posted 8 days ago Apply Now