Prophet is a next generation brand and marketing consultancy. Our offices span the globe and so does our thinking. We help companies win by delivering inspired and actionable ideas. Our clients are leaders in their industries: BMW, Cisco, GE, McDonald’s, Johnson and Johnson, Zurich Financial and many others. And our expertise is so broad we can solve nearly any challenge: brand, marketing, innovation, design, digital, and analytics. We know them all.
Prophet has over 400 employees. Our backgrounds are diverse. Our skills are multidisciplinary. It enables us to bring strategy and imagination to our clients’ most difficult challenges. Our offices are in Atlanta, Berlin, Chicago, Hong Kong, London, New York, Richmond, San Francisco, and Zurich. That allows us to solve these challenges from anywhere in the world.
Prophet continues to grow. In the last 7 years we’ve seen nearly 25% growth annually.. We’re after talent that expands our horizons and challenges us. That’s why we’ve acquired several companies, pushing our expertise and agility in the market. In 2009, we acquired Play, a leading creativity and innovation company based in Richmond, Va. In 2011, we bought Berlin-based Noshokaty, Döring & Thun (NDT). In 2012, we brought on Atlanta-based brand, marketing, and innovation firm (r)evolution. And most recently we acquired Figtree, a highly-regarded brand and design consultancy based in London and Hong Kong.
With 4-5 years of experience, you have an developed a portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop great creative. You are responsible for translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts. As Senior Designer you have been successful in working with teams, built strong relationships with clients and colleagues, and have seen the entire creative process, from strategy to execution.
Your goal will be to elevate the work, contribute to our creative culture, motivate other creative team members.
· Work in partnership with Strategic and Account team to understand and manage client needs
· Ability to understand and contribute to creative strategy
· Produce outstanding omni-channel design solutions
· Work with vendors and outside specialty resources
· Contribute to studio culture, inspire others
· Comfortable and confident interfacing with clients for presentations and project management
· 5+ years of experience
· Advanced in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, XD (nice to have; AfterEffects, Sketch, InVision)
· BFA/BS/BA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
· A deep understanding of typography, design elements and principles, and best practices across print and digital
· Solid verbal and written presentation skills
· Basic understanding of UX and UI design
· Strong creative problem-solving skills
· Successfully manages time, process, and workflow
· Understanding of print processes and creative productionPosted 8 days ago Apply Now