As a Visual Designer at MetaLab, you’ll be responsible for bringing our clients’ products to life through their marketing website. You’ll be the expert on how to tell the product’s story through our client’s brand. You’ll work alongside the product design team to ensure consistency in the product’s story, tone, and design.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A solid portfolio of product marketing sites that shows your ability to execute on a variety of styles.
- You have a wide variety of skills you have to draw from, including motion/animation, storytelling, branding, and illustration.
- Deep understanding of how to structure and create content for a product marketing site.
- Clear and open communication skills. You can articulate feedback to help your teammates to become stronger designers.
- Ego-less and objective. You receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs within a team, no matter how attached to them you are.
- Ability to pitch, educate, and define your design rationale to clients. You can articulate the ‘why’ and lead discussions about your process, explorations, and conclusions.
- Prototyping and interaction design experience, ideally with Principle or Framer.
We are open to remote candidates for this role.
Please include a link or attachment with your portfolio when you apply. Resumes are helpful to understand your experience but we would like to see work samples as well. If you aren't able to share work publicly, just note that in your cover letter so we know why it's missing from your application.Posted 4 months ago Apply Now