About Sysco LABS
Sysco LABS is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco’s commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco LABS uses customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem.
Our innovation will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to improve the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
Sysco LABS is growing fast, and we’re searching for a creative and passionate Product Designer to join our team in Austin. Are you excited to innovate on a remarkable user experience and products that are already changing foodservice? If so, Sysco LABS is an excellent place for you to work, to experiment, and to learn.
About the Role
As a Product Designer, you will reimagine and craft a design that makes a difference to the customer experience. You will partner with product managers, researchers and designers to refine customer experiences. You will improve usability and expand on style guides. You will pursue various UX problems to find a solution.
- Define and articulate a strategic direction for product experiences.
- Collaborate with product designers, managers, and researchers to ensure our solutions are consistent and familiar.
- Participate in user-based research throughout the design process.
- Take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- 3 years of industry experience in product design.
- You are proficient in Sketch, Invision, Principle, Zeplin or comparable tools.
- You have design experience for mobile, tablet and web products.
- You have knowledge of delivering wireframes, prototypes and dev-ready high-fidelity designs.
- Work openly and stay flexible enough to incorporate constructive feedback from user tests, designers and other partners.
- Thrive in a collaborative professional environment and are self-motivated to execute and deliver on multiple projects.
- A portfolio that clearly demonstrates successful interaction design projects.
- Constantly seek new tools and skills which make you a better designer.
At Sysco LABS, you will be on a team who values trust, learning and working closely together to build groundbreaking experiences for our customers. Come join us!
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Sysco LABS offers
- Competitive pay
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) Plan with a company match and Safe Harbor non-elective contribution
- All-encompassing paid time off policy
- Free snacks and beverages
Posted about 1 month ago