Lead Designer (UI/UX & Branding)
Want to be the Lead Designer for one of the most innovative digital marketing companies?
Growth Tools is the software suite every website should be using.
Growth Tools helps online businesses grow their website traffic, get more email subscribers and build sales funnels that work. We have 35,425 daily users and are partners with Infusionsoft, ConvertKit, Speaker Lab and Michael Hyatt.
We're looking to grow the company and need you to help us get there.
We believe in building amazing marketing tools, working on fun projects and living balanced lives (you can have a life and enjoy your work!).
Your design work will focus on 3 core areas:
1. Brand and Logo Creation
Every quarter we create a new SaaS product. You will be in charge of creating the logo, color palette and ‘brand’ of each new tool.
Here are a few of the past tools we’ve made:
https://welcome.ly (launched in August ‘18)
https://wanttogoviral.com (launched in March '18)
https://listgoal.com (launched in February '18)
https://remindthem.com (launched in January '18)
2. UI/UX Design Of Each New Growth Tool
Every new tool we create has 5-6 primary in-app screen and 15-20 secondary screens/pop-ups and menus. While we have an extensive collection of ‘best practices’ set from our existing software suite - you will be responsible for designing each new tools UI.
You will work closely with our CEO and Lead Engineer to create wireframes and user flows. Then you will turn these into the pixel perfect designs that our engineering team will bring to life.
If you like working on new projects, creating new brands and seeing tools come to life on a regular basis - this is your dream job.
3. Marketing Resources
Along with our Growth Tool builds we have several other brands and project that we manage. You would be a key piece of each of these projects and responsible for collaborating on new website designs, new brand builds and marketing collateral (like eBook and paid ad media).
- Embody the Figure It Out ethos
- 3+ years of software design experience
- 3+ years of brand/logo design experience
- (Not Required) Bonus points if you have a desire to work full-time for Growth Tools within the next 18 months
- (Not Required) Bonus points if you like in the Nashville, TN area.
- Available for 10-15 hours per week.
- Part-Time Contract Position (Paid Hourly / Retainer)
- You help shape the future of Growth Tools!
- Great team of world class A-players to collaborate and work with