Endeavor is one of the biggest names in culture and entertainment in the world. Endeavor Global Marketing is “the agency within the agency”, offering everything from brand strategy and activation, advertising, public relations, digital, sponsorship, influencer strategy, original content and business intelligence to major brand partners.
The design team here is like at any other agency, but it’s also unlike any other agency, in that creatives here need to be up on culture – because that’s what we’re selling – this is an agency brands and culture intersect. In sports. Music. Film. Fashion.
The Designer is responsible for supporting the Senior Designers, Art Director, and Design Director in all aspects of visual output for the design studio at Endeavor. This includes, but is not limited to: graphic design, light retouching/photo manipulation, social media posts, production for both digital and print, branded collateral, web banners, presentation design, brand identity, and original content.
This role needs someone who is creative, highly organized, and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines. The Designer is able to offer creative solutions to creative and visual problems who can work across all types of programs – from the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) to Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Under the direction of the Design Director and senior design coworkers, the Designer supports in all aspects of visual output for Endeavor and its global marketing network.
- Work with the team to execute branded collateral – from digital mock ups/comps and brand identities to printed materials and presentation design.
- Collaborate with Design Director and senior design leads on the team to create design solutions for pitch materials and new business opportunities.
- Work with Design Director, project, marketing, and day-today account managers across client teams to deliver on all assets needed for current clients’ businesses.
- Be able to perform under tight deadlines with quick turnaround times if needed.
- 2-5 years of experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proactive with relentless hustle and desire to exceed aggressive goals
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once, multitask and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Deep understanding and ongoing curiosity of cultural & design trends
Endeavor is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements. In order to comply with those requirements, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender and race/ethnicity. Submission of this form is voluntary, and refusal to provide it will not affect your opportunity for employment, or terms or conditions of employment. The information you provide will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with applicable law. The form will be kept separate from your employment application, and from your personnel records, if you are hired.
Posted 10 days ago