WordPress Site Administrator
Responsible for the ongoing management and continuous improvement of ConsciousDiscipline.com. This includes day-to-day content updates, management of events, articles, resources and more. This is not a developer position though some basic knowledge of HTML/CSS would be nice. Local to Orlando/Oviedo area is preferred, but remote workers will be considered also. Must be located within the continental US or Canada.
About our Website Our website, ConsciousDiscipline.com is newly reimagined (within 1 year) and welcomes over 5M visitors annually. The site is custom-built on a WordPress platform delivering multiple levels of membership and e-Learning. Multiple sections of the site are powered by customized databases that support our events, instructor directory, free and premium resources, videos, etc. Our email marketing efforts are currently powered by MailChimp, which will soon migrate to Zoho. E-Commerce is currently supported by Shopify, but will soon migrate to WooCommerce in support of single sign-on functionality.
- Demonstrated success managing sites created on the WordPress platform. Ability to recommend thoughtful content strategy supporting complex sections of content and make decisions around page look / structure that optimize usability while preserving brand / website style guide.
- Work collaboratively to shape web strategy serving multiple audiences and business units. Content integration supporting new pages, dynamic content sections, e-Forms and landing pages.
- Ability to write specs for features and functionality and partner with external developers to execute.
- Familiarity with and passionate support of online best practices around responsive design, development, user experience and SEO.
- Serve as the single-point-of-contact for ongoing site updates and revisions, imagery and resources.
- Management of dynamic databases supporting key sections of site content. Plan, manage and track web-based initiatives.
- Optimize website conversion for both lead generation and purchase / registration.
- Familiarity with Woo Commerce, Zendesk and ZoHo extremely helpful.
- Define, track and measure key site performance metrics.
- Setup and deploy email campaigns including automated email pathways in Zoho or similar.
- Understanding of basic data management / list building best practices.
- Implement SEO best practices as well as ongoing optimization of overall site performance.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 4 years of experience with website content management, analytics, site optimization tools, e-commerce, methods and site testing
- Solid understanding of WordPress, themes, widgets and responsive mobile development Proven track record of successfully growing site conversion
- Effective project management and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skillset that enables you to build productive relationships and contribute in a team environment