We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented visual designer to help us make Church Community Builder the best church management software in the world! As part of a small team, you will help us create exciting and innovative new software applications (for iOS, Android, and web) that make the complex tasks required of church administrators and congregants alike, simple, easy, and delightful.
If you love to create innovative software applications and have a love for art and design, we want to see your work! Here's what you'll be doing:
- Execute and deliver the production of design documents
- Create UI prototypes
- Work with Product Managers on user tests, user research conversations, and learn how church partners work, operate, and what they expect from software
- Use design tools and processes such as, Sketch and InVision, and comply with existing design standards
- Proactively and regularly seek opportunities to keep current on UX/UI trends, technology, and standards
- Collaborate with Senior designers, Product Managers, and Head of Software Design.
Here is what we want from you:
Besides being capable of excelling at the job described above, we are looking for knowledge of UX/UI trends and industry standards, a humble attitude, and a strong willingness to learn. Values hold more weight than your ability to crank out epic designs, so please leave your ego at the door.
- A portfolio required showing work in UX/UI design, graphic design, fine art, or other creative endeavors required. The work could be personal and not necessarily from paid projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, User Experience, Design Psychology, or related field desired but not required
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, and other design tools a plus
Church Community Builder is a founder-owned, mission-driven company located in the beautiful and rapidly-growing city of Colorado Springs, CO. We offer 100+ associates an exciting and exceptional work environment, competitive compensation, full benefits, and profit sharing. Company culture (forgive the overused buzzword) is paramount to us, and you’ll see it as soon as you enter the door. We want to help you grow and succeed! Please submit your resume and an online portfolio to get one step closer, and we look forward to meeting you!Posted 10 days ago Apply Now