Graphic Marketing Designer
About Design at Coinbase:
Design plays a critical part in achieving that mission. Bridging the information gap between this incredibly complex and powerful technology and the typical user is where we can have the most unique impact. This communication is what will enable the industry to grow massively, and gain broad adoption. As the first EU Product & Marketing designer, you will create the visual language to educate and engage people who use our platform, and to those who are just starting to explore. We cannot usher in an open financial system if we cannot convey our brand to the world.
Take the rare chance to join a team that is rapidly expanding, and in a completely new and yet to be defined space - where you will get the chance to shape it. Help us tell our story.
- From research and rough sketches through to pixels and motion, you’ll own design projects in Europe
- Create consistent executions across multiple platforms & channels
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, and product and marketing leads to concept and design for brand, communications, and marketing projects
- High-quality presentation of your work, rally the teams around ideas and sell through concepts to key stakeholders
- Obsess over the details of visual and motion design, give and receive feedback from other designers to raise our bar for quality
- A portfolio showing your high quality and thoughtful work
- 3+ years experience of designing impactful brand, advertising and marketing experiences.
- Ability to solve complex design problems
- A broad understanding of using design across different mediums/channels to get the message efficiently across.
- Skilled at telling stories with substance across multiple channels.
- Clear communication, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work towards tight deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- No prior experience in cryptocurrency needed
Posted about 1 month ago