TTYL Inc. is a venture-backed consumer media company based in Los Angeles. We're building a social voice platform that allows people to create, share, and save real (voice) conversations with their friends and family.
TTYL is looking for a designer to join the core team in Los Angeles. We're a lean startup, so this person will be expected to, in addition to product design, bring new ideas to the table and help with marketing, social media campaigns and launch. This is an awesome opportunity to join the ground floor of a venture-backed startup that's rethinking the way the world communicates with voice.
- Conceptualize new mobile + audio interactive experiences
- Design fun, intuitive, widely adopted products
- Push limits of mobile and audio / headphone technology
- Develop high-fidelity conversational voice interfaces
- Ideally 3+ years of experience designing mobile products, but your portfolio speaks for itself...so apply if you think you've got the chops!
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Interest in designing audio and voice interfaces in addition to mobile interfaces
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Mixes visual, UX, and interaction design skills and experience
- Experienced with Sketch or Figma
- Experienced with or has a willingness to learn prototyping tools like Principle or Framer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Spacious office space with fully stocked kitchen
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- Everyone at here is provided top-of-line tech
- Team off-sites in rad places - awesome way to explore LA ✌🏻
- Breakfast / lunch everyday!
- Flexible time off + work-from-home policy
- Pet friendly!