Join an Australian entrepreneurial and innovative SaaS Platform and Communications business based in Melbourne CBD. Who has a strong focus on business focus on improving their products.
Our client is looking for a UI/UX Designers, who has a strong focus on product design and working with product and development teams to produce a leading SaaS solution.
We have a number of roles that require UI/UX skills so please contract us to find out more.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading platform design for all business product streams
- Creating visual experience designs, interactive prototypes and design style guides
- Having a strong thought process when it comes to improving design and deliverables, your opinions count
- Understanding the capabilities and constraints of modern development frameworks
- Be able to create, review and iterate multiple design variations, grounded in requirements and testing
- Strong UI/UX experience in designing products and/or consumer facing applications, websites and/or mobile experiences
- Ability to build strong relationships and work with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Strong experience in design tools like Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Worked with handover tools such as Zeplin or Invision
- Have prototyping/motion experience in tools such as UXPin or Proto.io
What they offer you:
- Ability to build your portfolio and become an industry speaker
- A wide range of employee benefits
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
- Join a growing global organization with career development
If you've developed strong design and stakeholder management skills and looking for a role where your opinions will be heard, please APPLY NOW.
Please only apply if you have a working visa for Australia.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now