Join an Australian entrepreneurial and innovative SaaS Platform and Communications business based in Melbourne CBD. Who has a strong focus on business focus on improving their products.
Due to growth in the business, we are looking for candidates that have strong UX Design experience, who has a success in working in user experience and worked with product and development teams to produce a leading SaaS solution.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and users to identify needs and pain points
- Prepare and facilitate workshops for key project initiatives
- Ability to accurately document insights from workshops and research findings
- Create static and interactive prototypes from wireframe to mid-fidelity
- Conduct usability testing appropriate for a given feature
- Write scenarios for testing and development
- Understand and have experience in conducting appropriate research for given problems
- UX experience in designing products and/or consumer facing applications, websites and/or mobile experiences
- Ability to build strong relationships and work with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Strong experience in design tools like Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Worked with handover tools such as Zeplin or Invision
- Have prototyping/motion experience in tools such as UXPin or Proto.io
What they offer you:
- Ability to build your portfolio and become an industry speaker
- A wide range of employee benefits
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunity to build a long-term career
- Join a growing global organization with career development
If you've developed strong design and stakeholder management skills and looking for a role where your opinions will be heard, please APPLY NOW.
Please only apply if you have a working visa for Australia.Posted 12 days ago Apply Now