Graphic Production Artist
ToughBuilt Industries is a fast-paced innovation company with three divisions: Tools, upcoming Rugged Mobile, and Rugged Gear. We control the entire product development process, from initial concept, through design, manufacturing, and shipping directly to global retailers in 18 countries. We work in focused teams that are expected to be creative, agile and efficient. At ToughBuilt excellence is an everyday standard, and we are committed to hiring the best talent to add to our rapidly growing company.
We are currently looking for highly skilled, full-time graphic production artists to create product packaging, product literature and maintain our brand identity. These positions are for driven production designers with a minimum of 5-7 years experience delivering accurate work with an artist’s eye. Must be organized, a star performer, a great positive attitude, fast learner, detail-oriented, proactive and willing to take direction.
- Package design mechanicals
- Upkeep our unique brand identity
- POP and merchandising displays
- Communicate with printers
- Die making
- Print-ready art
- Catalogs and brochures
- Exhibit & Show Graphics
- Product graphics
- Very refined design sensibility
- Meticulous, methodical, and accurate
- Ability to graphically organize and create stunning layouts with a lot of product information
- Ability to proofread and ensure packaging is error free in spelling and format
- Very detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop is a must
- Experience working on production packaging and promotional materials
- Typeset for ads, brochures, business cards, catalogs, etc.
- Prepare final press-ready artwork to specification
- Excellent organization and time management skills; strong ability in prioritizing tasks
- Perform quality control on finished products to ensure we are receiving the highest quality products
- Works great in a team and independently
- Strong work ethic and passion to excel
For those who make the cut, there will be opportunities for growth within the company.
Include the position “Graphic Production Artist” in the subject line. Include resume and portfolio samples with your best work. Resumes without portfolios will not be considered. PDF, web link, PowerPoint, Word docs and JPGs are preferred. Please limit submissions to 10mb.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now