Senior Product Designer
We’re on mission to create happier, more productive workplaces.
At Good&Co, we firmly believe that when you find the right fit, work can—and should—feel like play. In fact, we’ve built our product around that very notion! Our goal is to empower people with the information they need to make better, more informed career decisions, while helping companies build happier, more productive workplaces.
Who are we?
Founded in 2012, our company was built around the idea that there are no bad employees or bad companies – just bad fit. Our free app has helped millions of companies, managers and employees discover their strengths and learn how to build stronger, more productive workplace relationships.
Download our app to find out more: http://app.good.co/company/goodco or visit us at: good.co
Who are you?
You’ve been designing for years and you don’t like reading long paragraphs of text. You’re already getting hazy reading this job description (where are the pictures?).
Do aesthetically appealing user experiences and intuitive interfaces give you butterflies in your stomach? Are you ready to take the lead and make the world a more beautifully designed place?
If so, we want you!
You’re going to use your experience as fuel to power a hungry team of designers to reach design greatness. Your main goal will be helping the company innovate and evolve its brand all while meeting critical business objectives.
- 5+ years experience in product design (2+ in senior role working with B2B)
- Ability to refine existing design of current product suite within established framework
- An online portfolio showing multi-platform, standout work that demonstrates the ability and desire to create many more
- Expertise of design principles (color theory, grid systems, layouts, and typography)
- Prior experience in demand generation, A/B testing, or user research is a plus
The Good Stuff:
- 100% paid health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and 50% for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid premiums for life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Gym membership credit
- Commuter Benefits
- Mac Laptop and whatever you need to be amazing at your job
- H-1B Visa Sponsorship