We are seeking a UX/UI Designer with 2-3 years of role-specific experience to join our UX/UI team. We are a company of talented, multi-disciplinary individuals who are clever, reliable, honest, and passionate about the product.
We need someone who can conceptualize and create beautiful digital experiences that will delight our users and clients.
To succeed at Online Image as a UX/UI designer you need to have a balance of visual design, interaction design, a solid understanding of design systems—and people skills.
You’ll be doing user research and testing, using analytics to shape design recommendations, guiding or mentoring fellow designers, anticipating user needs, and suggesting ways for the business to address them.
The UX/UI design team at Online Image owns the look, feel, and function of a project from conception to completion, with the goal of creating something that will not only inspire but stand up and improve over time.
You’ll also need to be comfortable presenting to other stakeholders, hammering out ideas with them, helping them find better ways to do things.
Day to day responsibilities include: following user experience design principles, creating enticing and frictionless user interfaces for web or mobile, conducting user research & usability testing, designing user interactions and user flows, etc.
- Proficient in all basic visual design principles & use them to create clean and user focused experiences
- Proficient in Sketch, Balsamiq, Adobe Suite, Adobe XD
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets, page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- A love of company potlucks!
This is not a remote position, any potential candidate must be willing to work/commute to our Murray, UT office.Posted 3 months ago Apply Now