The blank canvas in front of you is the future of social media. You have the opportunity to create a stunningly simple and engaging experience for users of a revolutionary new social network that leverages blockchain technology and taps into the most viral and engaging form of media: short-form video. You have the passion and drive to examine problems, to find solutions, to innovate, to create a new kind of user experience. You are the master of this new universe and the possibilities are endless. Are you excited?
VEME is re-imagining social media using short-form video and blockchain technology. We reward creativity, allow relationships between influencers and brands, and encourage the diversity of thought across the planet. The VEME team is a tribe where no one is expendable, and a place where we support each other through our own personal journeys of growth. Working at VEME means that you participate in a culture of respect and celebration.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define the user experience
- Provide the framework of how Veme lives in our user’s ecosystem. What their daily interaction is going to feel like and why they should even show up
- Collaborate on user onboarding, gamification, engagement, video creation, video remix, video consumption - all aspects of user experience to ensure a full end to end experience and ensure it aligns with the overall vision
- Create and maintain spec or wireframe documents for our product(s) - for example, what does each screen do - this type of detail will help our distributed engineers develop more accurately
- Work with App Analytics to examine user behavior and find problems to solve with design
- 5+ years of experience as an UI/UX designer with demonstrable project from the past
- Certificate, diploma or degree in some form of design
- experience using inVision or equivalent prototyping tool (creating prototypes, adding mockups and iteration on feedback)
- Experience using wireframing software with strong attention to technical writing specs very strong communication as we work with a cross functional remote teams
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback and improve from the feedback
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working on small to medium size teams
- Experience working on remote teams
- Experience with graphic design
- Experience with gamification
- Experience working in online gaming, social media platforms
- Experience in Front End UI Development/Coding
SKILLS - graphics design, user experience design
GIFTS - being able to empathize with the user, being able to create something from nothing
PASSION - solving problems, finding the one detail that makes all the difference
LEARNING - you love learning about what motivates people, about design and technology
LOCATION Vancouver, BC, Canada. A remote work situation may be considered for exceptional candidates but must be willing to work from Vancouver for at least the first few months.
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Please take the time to read about our mission and purpose. Our whitepaper is available on http://www.veme.com/. Please apply only if you are excited by what we are up to.
When you do apply, send your resume and a brief cover letter.Posted 4 months ago Apply Now