Live Planet, Inc. develops infrastructural technologies to enable next-generation video applications. Live Planet was founded by serial entrepreneur Halsey Minor, who to date has founded or co-founded technology companies that have created over $100 billion in cumulative value, including: CNET, Uphold, Salesforce, Google Voice, OpenDNS, and Vignette.
Live Planet's solutions include:
- The Live Planet VR System: the only end-to-end capture, distribution, and monetization system for immersive video. The Live Planet System makes it easy, practical, and affordable to create and deliver stereoscopic VR and 360° video, whether live or recorded, allowing creators to focus on their productions and applications. (www.LivePlanet.net)
- The VideoCoin Network: video infrastructure for a blockchain-enabled Internet. The VideoCoin Network is a decentralized video encoding, storage, and content distribution system that turns all cloud-based video services into an efficient algorithmic market running on a new blockchain with a native protocol token, the VideoCoin. (www.VideoCoin.io)
As a Senior Product Designer your work will mostly revolve around the design and refinement of all customer-facing Live Planet products, including web and mobile apps.
You will work closely with the Design Director, Product Manager and Developers while engaging internal stakeholders and customers to define a long-term strategy. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to translate high-level strategy into great designs.
What you will do:
- Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas.
- Iterate on these ideas and build clickable prototypes that can be used for internal reviews and user tests
- Conduct user tests in the market the product will be used to get input and iterate on the designs and concepts you and the team work on
- Develop the final look and feel of these products
- Work closely with engineers throughout the implementation stage to ensure a high level of quality in the final product
- Work together with the design team to build a consistent UI and experience across the whole customer journey
- Help shape the design culture at Live Planet that will ultimately define every interaction customers have with our products and services
- Help market the product accurately and efficiently
An ideal candidate shall have the following experience/credentials/experience:
- 5+ years of professional design experience
- Demonstrated experience working with both creative and technical teams to take projects from concept to execution
- Experience with cross-platform products
- Experience working in a dynamic start up environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Knowledge of virtual reality and emerging technologies a plus
Location: San Francisco Bay Area.
Live Planet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Posted 19 days ago Apply Now