We are a tech company that builds software designed to simplify dental office management.
You’re an original thinker and talented illustrator with experience creating graphics and icons. Your communication skills and attention to detail allow you to build effective relationships and execute designs according to specs. You're committed to learning, adaptable to changing business priorities, and above all else, your positive personality allows you the ability to constructively move forward after receiving feedback.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with marketing team to conceptualize and develop materials that convey cohesive messages about Renaissance brand
- Turn complex concepts into simple and compelling stories that drive business results
- Collaborate with product team on software design, branding elements, and icon development
- Actively identify areas for improvement in existing assets
- Keep up to date on digital marketing and graphic design trends in order to direct future marketing efforts
- Assist in managing adherence to brand guidelines in external communications by others across the RES organization
- Manage relationships and provide art direction to outside agencies and freelancers as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of design experience
- A portfolio with examples of your work
- Contemporary, user-centric design aesthetic with an eye for typography, color palettes, and layout hierarchy
- Masterful in Adobe CC; experienced in designing in a wide variety of formats, both digital and print formats
- HTML/CSS, web design, Sketch, and/or experience designing for software a plus