Motion Graphics,Video,Illustrator Artist
Motion Graphics, Video, Illustrator Artist – Full Time Remote Role at EUROPE Timezone ONLY
Location: Europe Timezone ONLY
Founded in 2000 by Richard Kirkendall, Namecheap began with a simple idea: that every Internet user should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service—without breaking the bank. Fast forward nearly two decades later and we’re not only a Fortune 500 company but also the second leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company in the world. With 2 million happy customers and more than 10 million registered domains, we’re continuing to grow—and fast.
Priding ourselves on being straightforward, friendly, and helpful, we’re dedicated to providing our customers with unparalleled levels of service, security, and 24/7 support when it comes to establishing their online presence.
So, are you ready to be a part of something bigger? Join our uber-talented Creative Lab team, with your fellow team members based all around the globe (USA, Germany, and Portugal—just to name a few).
We are looking for a talented Motion Graphics and Illustrator Artist with strong animation and video creation skills with minimum 5 to 6 years of experience. Bringing up-to-date knowledge, interpreting our company’s needs and designing solutions with high visual impact, you will help us to develop our ideas, concepts, products, and stories. Here you will work on a variety of projects for the Namecheap platform—mainly for multimedia campaigns, the website, newsletters, emails, and digital advertising—alongside the respective UX designers, developers, copywriters, product vision owners, and Creative Lab members.
- Cultivate a strong body of work
- Understand the design “brief” and adjust accordingly to Namecheap’s needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design, motion graphics, and video creation software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, motion graphics, videos, illustrations, and layouts
- Brainstorm-driven, coming up with custom graphics that transmit ideas across digital platforms
- Illustrate concepts through the use of drawing, sketching, painting, and photography
- Seek the Creative Lab Director’s initial and final approval for ideas with sketch visuals (this often requires back-and-forth communication to get it just right)
- Strong illustrator with motion graphic design skills and video creation experience (be ready to send along a strong portfolio of your work)
- Expertise within interactive media software (including graphic design and video editing with 3D animation)
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present your ideas to the Creative Lab team
- Up-to-date with industry-leading software and technologies (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Cinema 4D, Adobe Animate)
You Must Be:
- Highly creative and original with your ideas
- Passionate about tech
- Able to take constructive criticism
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- High degree of autonomy.
- A crucial role in a creative, growing team
- International colleagues with a great sense of humor
- A flat hierarchy and open communication
When applying for this role, we kindly ask that you include your online portfolio link.
Posted 5 months ago