Vectorial Illustrator/ Graphic Designer
Vectorial Illustrator/ Graphic Designer – Full Time Remote Role in EUROPE Timezone ONLY
Location: Europe Timezone ONLY
We are looking for a creative Vectorial Illustrator/Graphic Designer with a minimum of 6 years of experience. Bringing up-to-date knowledge, interpreting our company’s needs and designing solutions with high visual impact, you will work on a variety of projects—mainly for the Namecheap website, newsletter, digital advertising, illustrations, and branding—alongside the respective UX designers, developers, copywriters, product owners, and Creative Lab members.
Your Future Team
Founded in 2000 by Richard Kirkendall, Namecheap began with a simple idea: that every Internet user should have access to fantastic domains and awesome customer service—without breaking the bank. Fast forward nearly two decades later and we’re not only a Fortune 500 company but also the second leading ICANN-accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company in the world. With 2 million happy customers and more than 10 million registered domains, we’re continuing to grow—and fast.
Priding ourselves on being straightforward, friendly, and helpful, we’re dedicated to providing our customers with unparalleled levels of service, security, and 24/7 support when it comes to establishing their online presence.
So, are you ready to be a part of something bigger? Join our uber-talented Creative Lab team, with your fellow team members based all around the globe (USA, Germany, and Portugal—just to name a few).
- Cultivate a strong body of work
- Understand the design “brief” and adjust accordingly to Namecheap’s needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Illustrate concepts by designing sketch layouts of art and copy
- Seek the Creative Lab Director’s initial and final approval for ideas with sketch visuals (this often requires back-and-forth communication to get it just right)
- Strong illustrator and graphic design skills (be ready to send along a strong portfolio of your work)
- Familiarity with desktop publishing tools and how they work
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present your ideas to the Creative Lab team
- Up-to-date with the industry-leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
You Must Be:
- Highly creative
- Passionate about tech
- Able to take constructive criticism
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- High degree of autonomy
- A crucial role in a creative, growing team
- International colleagues with a great sense of humor
- A flat hierarchy and open communication
When applying for this role, we kindly ask that you include your online portfolio link.
Posted 9 months ago Apply Now